Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq., of JDKatz, P.C., recently wrote a guest column in The Daily Record about how the state of Maryland may enforce significant changes in divorce laws that will affect both how attorneys practice law and how clients are afforded relief. That is, on October 1, 2023, a law is anticipated to repeal the authority of the court to decree a limited divorce, while also altering certain grounds for an absolute divorce. To learn more about what these changes may mean for you, click on the picture below.
Articles and Publications
- SBA-8A Updates for Program Eligibility
- “Proposed retirement changes and spousal protection” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Recent Changes to Power of Attorney Laws in Maryland
- Powers of Attorney in Maryland: A Legal Tool for Healthcare and Financial Decisions
- What are the elements of an estate plan most commonly sought by Montgomery County, Maryland Residents?
- How to Find the Best Estate Planning Attorney Near You