Attorney J.D. Katz has authored an article for Bloomberg Tax regarding the COVID-19 pandemic and the effect it may have on taxes at a local and state level. This is something that applies to every tax-paying citizen in our state. Click here to read the article.
Articles and Publications
- Getting Paid For Your Labor: A Contractor’s Guide to Best Establish Mechanics’ Lien in Maryland
- If You Can’t Cheat Death, Save on Taxes: Charitable Remainder Unitrusts
- Attorney McInturff Writes Article Regarding COVID-19 for The Daily Record
- Isabella Demougeot, Esq. Joins JDKatz, P.C.
- Business Maintenance Requirements in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia
- Understanding the IRS’s New Approach to Gifts Made to Irrevocable Trusts | JDKatz, P.C. | Estate Planning Attorneys in Maryland