Recently, Attorney Jeffrey Katz, of JDKatz, P.C. was interviewed by Gina Gallucci-White of The Daily Record, for the article, “COVID-19 spurs interest in financial, retirement and estate planning.” Attorney Katz spoke about the importance of estate planning for uncertain times, as well as recent trends in the realm of estate planning. Simply click the article below to read it in its entirety.
Articles and Publications
- SBA-8A Updates for Program Eligibility
- “Proposed retirement changes and spousal protection” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Recent Changes to Power of Attorney Laws in Maryland
- Powers of Attorney in Maryland: A Legal Tool for Healthcare and Financial Decisions
- What are the elements of an estate plan most commonly sought by Montgomery County, Maryland Residents?
- How to Find the Best Estate Planning Attorney Near You