Recently, Attorney Jeffrey Katz, of JDKatz, P.C. was interviewed by Gina Gallucci-White of The Daily Record, for the article, “COVID-19 spurs interest in financial, retirement and estate planning.” Attorney Katz spoke about the importance of estate planning for uncertain times, as well as recent trends in the realm of estate planning. Simply click the article below to read it in its entirety.
Articles and Publications
- Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq. Interviewed on The Confident Retirement Podcast About the Core Focus of Estate Planning Tools
- “A primer on pet trusts” By: Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq. & Jared B. Stape, Esq.
- Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq. Interviewed By FOX 4 WDAF About the Importance of Drafting a Will
- Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq. Interviewed By WBAL-TV Regarding Fate of Graceland Estate Amid Contested Will
- “FTC noncompete rule a long time coming” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- “Bad spending habits? Or is it dissipation?” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.