Jared joined the firm in 2021 as a law clerk and was admitted to the Maryland Bar in November 2022. Attending the University of Baltimore School of Law, Jared graduated in the top 5% of his class, served as an Associate Comment Editor on University of Baltimore’s Law Review, and was the President of the Real Estate Law Association.
Jared focuses his practice on real estate, corporate transactions, resolving corporate and individual tax issues, and estate planning. With a JD and a B.S. in finance, Jared can step back and view the legal world through a commercial lens, while simultaneously acting as a trusted corporate adviser to his clients. Jared is solution oriented, and endeavors to think from the perspective of a business owner, not just a lawyer. As all business issues involve people, he strives to get to know and understand his clients on a personal level and their specific business needs.
Prior to joining JDKatz, P.C., Jared’s path led him to work as a law clerk for Niles, Barton & Wilmer, LLP. He also interned for the Honorable Joan E. Ryon at the Circuit Court of Montgomery County, Maryland and for the Honorable Jonathon Biran of the Maryland Court of Appeals.
Presently, Jared is the head coach of a travel basketball team and plans to obtain his real estate brokerage license.
- Head Coach of the KOA Elite Basketball team
- Member of the Bar Association of Montgomery County
- Former President – Real Estate Law Association at the University of Baltimore School of Law
- Former Associate Comment Editor – Law Review at the University of Baltimore School of Law
- Former NCAA DIII college basketball player at Clark University
- Phi Delta Theta (University of Alabama)
- University of Baltimore School of Law (Heuisler Honor Society Recipient)
- University of Alabama Bachelor of Science (BS) Phi Delta Theta
- Clark University (Student-Athlete)
- State of Maryland
- Phone: (202) 600-2700
- Email: Jared@jdkatz.com