Morris Topf has more than 40 years of experience in a wide range of legal practice areas. He now provides JDKatz with significant support on matters regarding civil litigation, family law, small business formation and representation, probate administration, and personal injury work.
He is currently licensed in Maryland, the District of Columbia and in the federal courts. Mr. Topf has served as the city attorney for the City of College Park and several other Maryland municipalities. Mr. Topf’s professional memberships include Prince George’s County Bar Association, Bar Association of Montgomery County (sections on family law and commercial law), Maryland State Bar Association, and The District of Columbia Bar.
- J.D., University of Maryland Law School, 1964
- B.S., Long Island University, 1958
- United States Supreme Court, 1972
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia, 1965
- District of Columbia, 1965
- United States District Court for Maryland, 1965
- Maryland, 1964
Past Employment Positions
- City Attorney, City of College Park, 1971-1995
- Editor, Maryland Municipal Legal Briefs, 1973-1980
- Founder of Maryland Municipal Attorneys Association, 1973-1978