Washington Life Magazine -With tax time nearly upon us, and charities banging down doors looking for new donors, new contributions, and new monies to maintain programs, individual and corporate donors are often left in the lurch as to how to fund their favorite charitable pursuit, and derive the greatest tax benefit. As you sit down to do your taxes this year, you may think to yourself: “Could I have given more to charity and less to the government?” In a word-Yes.
Articles and Publications
- “Opening the door to de facto parenthood” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- “Kanye West, marital agreements and social media” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- “Legal planning for posthumous parenthood” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Attorney Jeffrey Katz Speaks with WTTG Regarding the Increase in Millennials Creating Wills
- Attorney Jeffrey Katz Interviewed in The Daily Record Article, “COVID-19 spurs interest in financial, retirement and estate planning”
- “How dementia can complicate divorce cases in Maryland” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.