Washington Life Magazine -With tax time nearly upon us, and charities banging down doors looking for new donors, new contributions, and new monies to maintain programs, individual and corporate donors are often left in the lurch as to how to fund their favorite charitable pursuit, and derive the greatest tax benefit. As you sit down to do your taxes this year, you may think to yourself: “Could I have given more to charity and less to the government?” In a word-Yes.
Articles and Publications
- Understanding the IRS’s New Approach to Gifts Made to Irrevocable Trusts | JDKatz, P.C. | Estate Planning Attorneys in Maryland
- Designating IRA Beneficiaries & Using Trusts as Beneficiaries of IRA’s | JDKatz, P.C. | Maryland & Washington D.C. Estate Planning Attorneys
- Estate Planning Practice 101 | JDKatz, P.C. | Montgomery County Estate Planning Attorneys
- Understanding the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act (TCJA) of 2017 | JDKatz, P.C. | Bethesda, MD Tax Attorneys
- The Stretch IRA Trust –from Conundrum to Opportunity
- Captive Insurance & Organizational Risk Management: Issues & Solutions—the tip of the iceberg