Washington Life Magazine -With tax time nearly upon us, and charities banging down doors looking for new donors, new contributions, and new monies to maintain programs, individual and corporate donors are often left in the lurch as to how to fund their favorite charitable pursuit, and derive the greatest tax benefit. As you sit down to do your taxes this year, you may think to yourself: “Could I have given more to charity and less to the government?” In a word-Yes.
Articles and Publications
- What to Do When Clients Want to Postpone/Cancel or Get a Refund Due to the Pandemic | By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. and Jared Stape
- What Maryland’s New Parenting Plan Means for You and Your Children | By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq., with Claire Kretschmer, Law Clerk
- I have a Judgment; Now How do I Enforce and Collect? By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- “To Increase Diversity, Cultivate Mentorships” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. and Isabella C. Demougeot, Esq.
- “HIPAA & The Workplace” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. & Isabella C. Demougeot, Esq., With Maria Stratienko
- Elizabeth J. McInturff: Important Implications of Md.’s Augmented Estate Law