Attorney Elizabeth J. McInturff was recently interviewed by WTOP News regarding the recent Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe V. Wade and how it may impact on parents who are members of the LGBTQ community, as well as the potential protections that may be afforded to these parents through second-parent adoptions. To read the interview in full, simply click here.
Articles and Publications
- Caveat Filings in Maryland: An Overview
- “The importance of determining a child’s home state” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Shipwrecked: Navigating the Turbulent Tides from Medicare to Medicaid
- Married with Long-Term Care Needs? How to Win Medicaid Approval as a Team
- The Maryland Medicaid Long-Term Care Program and How to Apply for Benefits
- A Comprehensive Guide for U.S. Citizens Inheriting Assets from Abroad