Attorney Elizabeth J. McInturff was recently interviewed by WTOP News regarding the recent Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe V. Wade and how it may impact on parents who are members of the LGBTQ community, as well as the potential protections that may be afforded to these parents through second-parent adoptions. To read the interview in full, simply click here.
Articles and Publications
- Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. Interviewed By FOX 5 on the Writers’ Strike’s Impact on the Industry
- Jared B. Stape, Esq. Interviewed By FOX 5 on Making Future Plans for Pets
- Medicaid in MD | By: Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq.
- High Impact Low Cost Charitable Estate Planning Options | By: Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq.
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Family Foundations | By: Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq.
- Defining Your Legacy With Estate Planning | By: Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq.