Elizabeth McInturff, Esq. of JDKatz, P.C. recently sat down with Fox 5 Morning News to explain how grandparents’ rights work in the state of Maryland. To watch her interview, simply click the video below.
Articles and Publications
- Partner, Elizabeth J. McInturff, to Receive One of the 2021 Daily Record Leading Women Awards
- Should parental vaccination status matter in a custody determination? By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Senior Litigation Associate at JD Katz, Isabella Demougeot, Interviewed on WBAL-TV
- Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.’s Column Featured in The Daily Record
- Montgomery County Business Alert!
- Why Did Amazon Drop its Arbitration Clause? – When Arbitration is Not Cost-Effective | By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq., with Jared Stape, Law Clerk