International Business Times – EU authorities have launched a probe of Amazon.com Inc.’s finances as Brussels broadens its investigation into U.S. companies it suspects are using the Continent as a tax haven. In recent weeks, the European Commission has also launched inquiries into the tax practices of Apple Inc. and Starbucks Corporation, among others.
Articles and Publications
- Caveat Filings in Maryland: An Overview
- “The importance of determining a child’s home state” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Shipwrecked: Navigating the Turbulent Tides from Medicare to Medicaid
- Married with Long-Term Care Needs? How to Win Medicaid Approval as a Team
- The Maryland Medicaid Long-Term Care Program and How to Apply for Benefits
- A Comprehensive Guide for U.S. Citizens Inheriting Assets from Abroad