International Business Times – EU authorities have launched a probe of Amazon.com Inc.’s finances as Brussels broadens its investigation into U.S. companies it suspects are using the Continent as a tax haven. In recent weeks, the European Commission has also launched inquiries into the tax practices of Apple Inc. and Starbucks Corporation, among others.
Articles and Publications
- Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. Named Top Attorney in Bethesda Magazine 2021
- Isabella Demougeot Speaks With Fox 45 | Vaccine Mandates in the Workplace
- Partner, Elizabeth J. McInturff, to Receive One of the 2021 Daily Record Leading Women Awards
- Should parental vaccination status matter in a custody determination? By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Senior Litigation Associate at JD Katz, Isabella Demougeot, Interviewed on WBAL-TV
- Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.’s Column Featured in The Daily Record