Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. of JDKatz, P.C. recently authored an article published in The Daily Record. In the article, Ms. McInturff discusses what the recent decision to overturn Roe v. Wade may imply for the future of same-sex marriages, and, by extension, the protections same-sex parents will have in terms of their adoptive children. One viable option Ms. McInturff discusses in her article is second-parent adoption. To read more, simply click the picture below.
Articles and Publications
- Deciphering Medicaid Long Term Care in a Nursing Home Crisis
- Challenging a Will: A Guide to Understanding Undue Influence and Elder Abuse
- Qualifying for Medicaid: How to Plan Your Parents’ Financial Spend Down
- “The volatile world of discovery sanctions” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Defying Stereotypes: Wife Takes Over Mother-in-Law’s Health Matters. (Part III)
- Easing the Burden: How Maryland Medicaid Can Aid Your Parent’s Nursing Home Needs (Part II)