Recently, Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq., of JDKatz, P.C., wrote an article featured in The Daily Record concerning the FTC’s recent announcement that it would be proposing a new rule that could impose a nationwide prohibition on non-compete agreements for all workers and industries. To read more about the proposed rule, simply click the picture below.
Articles and Publications
- Caveat Filings in Maryland: An Overview
- “The importance of determining a child’s home state” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Shipwrecked: Navigating the Turbulent Tides from Medicare to Medicaid
- Married with Long-Term Care Needs? How to Win Medicaid Approval as a Team
- The Maryland Medicaid Long-Term Care Program and How to Apply for Benefits
- A Comprehensive Guide for U.S. Citizens Inheriting Assets from Abroad