Recently, Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq., of JDKatz, P.C., wrote an article featured in The Daily Record concerning the FTC’s recent announcement that it would be proposing a new rule that could impose a nationwide prohibition on non-compete agreements for all workers and industries. To read more about the proposed rule, simply click the picture below.
Articles and Publications
- Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq. Interviewed on The Confident Retirement Podcast About the Core Focus of Estate Planning Tools
- “A primer on pet trusts” By: Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq. & Jared B. Stape, Esq.
- Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq. Interviewed By FOX 4 WDAF About the Importance of Drafting a Will
- Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq. Interviewed By WBAL-TV Regarding Fate of Graceland Estate Amid Contested Will
- “FTC noncompete rule a long time coming” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- “Bad spending habits? Or is it dissipation?” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.