This program is designed for the new and experienced lawyers, accountants, and paralegals and for the experienced estate and trust lawyer who wishes to brush up on her or his skills. The program examines key concepts in estate administration such as deductions vs credits, 1041’s vs 706 and advanced estate administration for estates with assets in excess of $1M, taxable estates on either for the federal or state level, estates with property in multiple states, and estates where assets are owned overseas. The program also discusses handling and management of real estate owned by the decedent, and use of alternative valuation dates, in such sales.
Articles and Publications
- Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. Named Top Attorney in Bethesda Magazine 2021
- Isabella Demougeot Speaks With Fox 45 | Vaccine Mandates in the Workplace
- Partner, Elizabeth J. McInturff, to Receive One of the 2021 Daily Record Leading Women Awards
- Should parental vaccination status matter in a custody determination? By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Senior Litigation Associate at JD Katz, Isabella Demougeot, Interviewed on WBAL-TV
- Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.’s Column Featured in The Daily Record