Washington Business Journal – Batter Up. Planning your estate requires the forethought of a Major League Baseball manager planning for the World Series. Whether you are in the final innings having spent years working to create a legacy for yourself and your loved ones or are a rookie just starting the savings game, ask yourself, “Have I covered all my bases?”
Articles and Publications
- SBA-8A Updates for Program Eligibility
- “Proposed retirement changes and spousal protection” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Recent Changes to Power of Attorney Laws in Maryland
- Powers of Attorney in Maryland: A Legal Tool for Healthcare and Financial Decisions
- What are the elements of an estate plan most commonly sought by Montgomery County, Maryland Residents?
- How to Find the Best Estate Planning Attorney Near You