Washington Business Journal – Batter Up. Planning your estate requires the forethought of a Major League Baseball manager planning for the World Series. Whether you are in the final innings having spent years working to create a legacy for yourself and your loved ones or are a rookie just starting the savings game, ask yourself, “Have I covered all my bases?”
Articles and Publications
- Deciphering Medicaid Long Term Care in a Nursing Home Crisis
- Challenging a Will: A Guide to Understanding Undue Influence and Elder Abuse
- Qualifying for Medicaid: How to Plan Your Parents’ Financial Spend Down
- “The volatile world of discovery sanctions” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Defying Stereotypes: Wife Takes Over Mother-in-Law’s Health Matters. (Part III)
- Easing the Burden: How Maryland Medicaid Can Aid Your Parent’s Nursing Home Needs (Part II)