Washington Business Journal – Batter Up. Planning your estate requires the forethought of a Major League Baseball manager planning for the World Series. Whether you are in the final innings having spent years working to create a legacy for yourself and your loved ones or are a rookie just starting the savings game, ask yourself, “Have I covered all my bases?”
Articles and Publications
- “A closer look at the new divorce rules” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. Interviewed By FOX 5 on the Writers’ Strike’s Impact on the Industry
- Jared B. Stape, Esq. Interviewed By FOX 5 on Making Future Plans for Pets
- Medicaid in MD | By: Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq.
- High Impact Low Cost Charitable Estate Planning Options | By: Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq.
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Family Foundations | By: Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq.