International Business Times – Under pressure from Brussels to fall in line with European Union rules on subsidies, Ireland will eliminate a tax loophole that has allowed U.S. tech giants and other multinationals to cut billions of dollars from their tax bills. Apple, Google and Facebook are among the companies that could be significantly impacted by the change.
Articles and Publications
- Deciphering Medicaid Long Term Care in a Nursing Home Crisis
- Challenging a Will: A Guide to Understanding Undue Influence and Elder Abuse
- Qualifying for Medicaid: How to Plan Your Parents’ Financial Spend Down
- “The volatile world of discovery sanctions” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Defying Stereotypes: Wife Takes Over Mother-in-Law’s Health Matters. (Part III)
- Easing the Burden: How Maryland Medicaid Can Aid Your Parent’s Nursing Home Needs (Part II)