International Business Times – Under pressure from Brussels to fall in line with European Union rules on subsidies, Ireland will eliminate a tax loophole that has allowed U.S. tech giants and other multinationals to cut billions of dollars from their tax bills. Apple, Google and Facebook are among the companies that could be significantly impacted by the change.
Articles and Publications
- “A closer look at the new divorce rules” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. Interviewed By FOX 5 on the Writers’ Strike’s Impact on the Industry
- Jared B. Stape, Esq. Interviewed By FOX 5 on Making Future Plans for Pets
- Medicaid in MD | By: Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq.
- High Impact Low Cost Charitable Estate Planning Options | By: Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq.
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Family Foundations | By: Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq.