Attorney Jared B. Stape was recently interviewed by FOX 5 regarding how to ensure your pets are in good hands should something happen to you. Stape notes that the most comprehensive way to do so is by utilizing the estate planning tool known as a pet trust. To watch the interview in full, simply click below.
Articles and Publications
- Caveat Filings in Maryland: An Overview
- “The importance of determining a child’s home state” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Shipwrecked: Navigating the Turbulent Tides from Medicare to Medicaid
- Married with Long-Term Care Needs? How to Win Medicaid Approval as a Team
- The Maryland Medicaid Long-Term Care Program and How to Apply for Benefits
- A Comprehensive Guide for U.S. Citizens Inheriting Assets from Abroad