Recently, Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq. was interviewed by the team at Good Morning Kansas City! of FOX 4 WDAF regarding the importance of estate planning, why people need wills, and what happens when someone dies without drafting a valid and enforceable will. To watch the interview in full, simply click below.
Articles and Publications
- Caveat Filings in Maryland: An Overview
- “The importance of determining a child’s home state” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Shipwrecked: Navigating the Turbulent Tides from Medicare to Medicaid
- Married with Long-Term Care Needs? How to Win Medicaid Approval as a Team
- The Maryland Medicaid Long-Term Care Program and How to Apply for Benefits
- A Comprehensive Guide for U.S. Citizens Inheriting Assets from Abroad