Recently, Jeffrey Katz, Esq. of JDKatz, P.C. was interviewed by Katie Beth Hand and Stan Miller on Legacy Leaders to discuss effective strategies for tax and estate planning for business owners. He covered the crucial role of legacy leaders in shaping a durable, impact legacy and the drivers compelling individuals toward estate and business planning, among other topics.
Articles and Publications
- Deciphering Medicaid Long Term Care in a Nursing Home Crisis
- Challenging a Will: A Guide to Understanding Undue Influence and Elder Abuse
- Qualifying for Medicaid: How to Plan Your Parents’ Financial Spend Down
- “The volatile world of discovery sanctions” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Defying Stereotypes: Wife Takes Over Mother-in-Law’s Health Matters. (Part III)
- Easing the Burden: How Maryland Medicaid Can Aid Your Parent’s Nursing Home Needs (Part II)