Tax compliance has always been a necessary and integral focal point for business, but lately compliance has become harder due to retroactive enforcement of sales and use taxes. In this article, Jeffrey Katz and Christopher Young of JDKatz, P.C. discuss how these audits have become ‘‘gotcha’’ tools instead of governing devices, and how businesses can make the audit process less painful and have it result in a more favorable outcome. Click on the image below to read the full article.
Articles and Publications
- Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. Interviewed By FOX 5 on the Writers’ Strike’s Impact on the Industry
- Jared B. Stape, Esq. Interviewed By FOX 5 on Making Future Plans for Pets
- Medicaid in MD | By: Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq.
- High Impact Low Cost Charitable Estate Planning Options | By: Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq.
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Family Foundations | By: Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq.
- Defining Your Legacy With Estate Planning | By: Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq.