Tax compliance has always been a necessary and integral focal point for business, but lately compliance has become harder due to retroactive enforcement of sales and use taxes. In this article, Jeffrey Katz and Christopher Young of JDKatz, P.C. discuss how these audits have become ‘‘gotcha’’ tools instead of governing devices, and how businesses can make the audit process less painful and have it result in a more favorable outcome. Click on the image below to read the full article.
Articles and Publications
- Caveat Filings in Maryland: An Overview
- “The importance of determining a child’s home state” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Shipwrecked: Navigating the Turbulent Tides from Medicare to Medicaid
- Married with Long-Term Care Needs? How to Win Medicaid Approval as a Team
- The Maryland Medicaid Long-Term Care Program and How to Apply for Benefits
- A Comprehensive Guide for U.S. Citizens Inheriting Assets from Abroad