Tax compliance has always been a necessary and integral focal point for business, but lately compliance has become harder due to retroactive enforcement of sales and use taxes. In this article, Jeffrey Katz and Christopher Young of JDKatz, P.C. discuss how these audits have become ‘‘gotcha’’ tools instead of governing devices, and how businesses can make the audit process less painful and have it result in a more favorable outcome.
Articles and Publications
- What to Do When Clients Want to Postpone/Cancel or Get a Refund Due to the Pandemic | By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. and Jared Stape
- What Maryland’s New Parenting Plan Means for You and Your Children | By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq., with Claire Kretschmer, Law Clerk
- I have a Judgment; Now How do I Enforce and Collect? By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- “To Increase Diversity, Cultivate Mentorships” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. and Isabella C. Demougeot, Esq.
- “HIPAA & The Workplace” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. & Isabella C. Demougeot, Esq., With Maria Stratienko
- Elizabeth J. McInturff: Important Implications of Md.’s Augmented Estate Law