Tax compliance has always been a necessary and integral focal point for business, but lately compliance has become harder due to retroactive enforcement of sales and use taxes. In this article, Jeffrey Katz and Christopher Young of JDKatz, P.C. discuss how these audits have become ‘‘gotcha’’ tools instead of governing devices, and how businesses can make the audit process less painful and have it result in a more favorable outcome.
Articles and Publications
- Understanding the IRS’s New Approach to Gifts Made to Irrevocable Trusts | JDKatz, P.C. | Estate Planning Attorneys in Maryland
- Designating IRA Beneficiaries & Using Trusts as Beneficiaries of IRA’s | JDKatz, P.C. | Maryland & Washington D.C. Estate Planning Attorneys
- Estate Planning Practice 101 | JDKatz, P.C. | Montgomery County Estate Planning Attorneys
- Understanding the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act (TCJA) of 2017 | JDKatz, P.C. | Bethesda, MD Tax Attorneys
- The Stretch IRA Trust –from Conundrum to Opportunity
- Captive Insurance & Organizational Risk Management: Issues & Solutions—the tip of the iceberg