Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. of JDKatz, P.C. recently had an article published in The Daily Record. In the article, Ms. McInturff writes about how courts are starting to make custody-related decisions when third-party de facto parents are involved. To read the article in full, simply click the picture below.
Articles and Publications
- “Opening the door to de facto parenthood” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- “Kanye West, marital agreements and social media” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- “Legal planning for posthumous parenthood” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Attorney Jeffrey Katz Speaks with WTTG Regarding the Increase in Millennials Creating Wills
- Attorney Jeffrey Katz Interviewed in The Daily Record Article, “COVID-19 spurs interest in financial, retirement and estate planning”
- “How dementia can complicate divorce cases in Maryland” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.