Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. of JDKatz, P.C. recently had an article published in The Daily Record. In the article, Ms. McInturff writes about how courts are starting to make custody-related decisions when third-party de facto parents are involved. To read the article in full, simply click the picture below.
Articles and Publications
- Caveat Filings in Maryland: An Overview
- “The importance of determining a child’s home state” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Shipwrecked: Navigating the Turbulent Tides from Medicare to Medicaid
- Married with Long-Term Care Needs? How to Win Medicaid Approval as a Team
- The Maryland Medicaid Long-Term Care Program and How to Apply for Benefits
- A Comprehensive Guide for U.S. Citizens Inheriting Assets from Abroad