Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq., of JDKatz, P.C., recently authored an article published in The Daily Record. In the article, Ms. McInturff delves into a case recently discussed by the Court of Special Appeals (Pattison v. Pattison) regarding the correct timing to appeal a motion to enforce a settlement agreement. To read the article in full, simply click the picture below.
Articles and Publications
- Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. Interviewed By FOX 5 on the Writers’ Strike’s Impact on the Industry
- Jared B. Stape, Esq. Interviewed By FOX 5 on Making Future Plans for Pets
- Medicaid in MD | By: Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq.
- High Impact Low Cost Charitable Estate Planning Options | By: Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq.
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Family Foundations | By: Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq.
- Defining Your Legacy With Estate Planning | By: Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq.