Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq., of JDKatz, P.C., recently authored an article published in The Daily Record. In the article, Ms. McInturff speaks about the standard by which Maryland courts determine whether a spouse should be repaid funds that the other spouse “wasted.” To meet this standard, the spouse must have squandered funds to the point where the court determines it to be “dissipation.” To read the article in full, simply click the picture below.
Articles and Publications
- Deciphering Medicaid Long Term Care in a Nursing Home Crisis
- Challenging a Will: A Guide to Understanding Undue Influence and Elder Abuse
- Qualifying for Medicaid: How to Plan Your Parents’ Financial Spend Down
- “The volatile world of discovery sanctions” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Defying Stereotypes: Wife Takes Over Mother-in-Law’s Health Matters. (Part III)
- Easing the Burden: How Maryland Medicaid Can Aid Your Parent’s Nursing Home Needs (Part II)