Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq., of JDKatz, P.C., recently authored an article published in The Daily Record. In the article, Ms. McInturff speaks about the standard by which Maryland courts determine whether a spouse should be repaid funds that the other spouse “wasted.” To meet this standard, the spouse must have squandered funds to the point where the court determines it to be “dissipation.” To read the article in full, simply click the picture below.
Articles and Publications
- Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq. Interviewed on The Confident Retirement Podcast About the Core Focus of Estate Planning Tools
- “A primer on pet trusts” By: Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq. & Jared B. Stape, Esq.
- Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq. Interviewed By FOX 4 WDAF About the Importance of Drafting a Will
- Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq. Interviewed By WBAL-TV Regarding Fate of Graceland Estate Amid Contested Will
- “FTC noncompete rule a long time coming” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- “Bad spending habits? Or is it dissipation?” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.