Attorney Elizabeth J. McInturff was interviewed by FOX 5 concerning the recent writers’ strike and how this picketing has affected the industry and its workforce. McInturff notes that these ongoing strikes may affect the layout of live, broadcast television and may delay the season premieres for scripted shows. Click below to watch the full video.
Articles and Publications
- Caveat Filings in Maryland: An Overview
- “The importance of determining a child’s home state” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Shipwrecked: Navigating the Turbulent Tides from Medicare to Medicaid
- Married with Long-Term Care Needs? How to Win Medicaid Approval as a Team
- The Maryland Medicaid Long-Term Care Program and How to Apply for Benefits
- A Comprehensive Guide for U.S. Citizens Inheriting Assets from Abroad