Recently, Attorney Elizabeth J. McInturff was interviewed by WBAL-TV to talk about how Hollywood actors have joined writers on the picket line to demand better pay, better contracts, protections against artificial intelligence (AI), and more. McInturff explains how the actors are specifically protesting against the streaming effect, in which they are not receiving fair compensation from the streaming services for their images and work being used. She goes on to say that actors are also concerned with how AI will be used to generate their own images for programming and marketing campaigns that they have not signed up for. These strikes are already affecting viewers, McInturff warns. To watch the full interview, click below.
Articles and Publications
- A Simplified Walkthrough of the Maryland Probate Process
- Navigating the Necessary Evil of Guardianships in Maryland
- Legal Oversights: 5 Common Business Blunders
- Deciphering Medicaid Long Term Care in a Nursing Home Crisis
- Challenging a Will: A Guide to Understanding Undue Influence and Elder Abuse
- Qualifying for Medicaid: How to Plan Your Parents’ Financial Spend Down