Attorney Elizabeth J. McInturff recently authored an article featured in The Daily Record regarding the implications of Maryland’s new Augmented Estate Law. The law issues new protections for spouses who are looking to take under an elective share. Additionally, it makes it more challenging to exclude certain assets from passing through probate. To read the full article, simply click the PDF below.
Articles and Publications
- What Maryland’s New Parenting Plan Means for You and Your Children | By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq., with Claire Kretschmer, Law Clerk
- I have a Judgment; Now How do I Enforce and Collect? By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- “To Increase Diversity, Cultivate Mentorships” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. and Isabella C. Demougeot, Esq.
- “HIPAA & The Workplace” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. & Isabella C. Demougeot, Esq., With Maria Stratienko
- Elizabeth J. McInturff: Important Implications of Md.’s Augmented Estate Law
- Governments Respond to COVID-Prompted Budget Shortfalls