Attorney Elizabeth J. McInturff recently authored an article featured in The Daily Record regarding the implications of Maryland’s new Augmented Estate Law. The law issues new protections for spouses who are looking to take under an elective share. Additionally, it makes it more challenging to exclude certain assets from passing through probate. To read the full article, simply click the PDF below.
Articles and Publications
- Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.’s Column Featured in The Daily Record
- Montgomery County Business Alert!
- Why Did Amazon Drop its Arbitration Clause? – When Arbitration is Not Cost-Effective | By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq., with Jared Stape, Law Clerk
- What to Do When Clients Want to Postpone/Cancel or Get a Refund Due to the Pandemic | By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. and Jared Stape
- What Maryland’s New Parenting Plan Means for You and Your Children | By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq., with Claire Kretschmer, Law Clerk
- I have a Judgment; Now How do I Enforce and Collect? By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.