Attorney Elizabeth J. McInturff recently authored an article featured in The Daily Record regarding the implications of Maryland’s new Augmented Estate Law. The law issues new protections for spouses who are looking to take under an elective share. Additionally, it makes it more challenging to exclude certain assets from passing through probate. To read the full article, simply click the PDF below.
Articles and Publications
- “To Increase Diversity, Cultivate Mentorships” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. and Isabella C. Demougeot, Esq.
- “HIPAA & The Workplace” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. & Isabella C. Demougeot, Esq., With Maria Stratienko
- Elizabeth J. McInturff: Important Implications of Md.’s Augmented Estate Law
- Governments Respond to COVID-Prompted Budget Shortfalls
- Remote Execution | Present & Future of Estate Planning
- Reopening, Face Masks, and Business Responsibilities Under the Americans with Disabilities Act