Attorney Elizabeth J. McInturff recently authored an article featured in The Daily Record regarding the implications of Maryland’s new Augmented Estate Law. The law issues new protections for spouses who are looking to take under an elective share. Additionally, it makes it more challenging to exclude certain assets from passing through probate. To read the full article, simply click here or on the picture below.
Articles and Publications
- Caveat Filings in Maryland: An Overview
- “The importance of determining a child’s home state” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Shipwrecked: Navigating the Turbulent Tides from Medicare to Medicaid
- Married with Long-Term Care Needs? How to Win Medicaid Approval as a Team
- The Maryland Medicaid Long-Term Care Program and How to Apply for Benefits
- A Comprehensive Guide for U.S. Citizens Inheriting Assets from Abroad