Attorney Elizabeth J. McInturff recently authored an article featured in The Daily Record regarding the implications of Maryland’s new Augmented Estate Law. The law issues new protections for spouses who are looking to take under an elective share. Additionally, it makes it more challenging to exclude certain assets from passing through probate. To read the full article, simply click here or on the picture below.
Articles and Publications
- “A closer look at the new divorce rules” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. Interviewed By FOX 5 on the Writers’ Strike’s Impact on the Industry
- Jared B. Stape, Esq. Interviewed By FOX 5 on Making Future Plans for Pets
- Medicaid in MD | By: Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq.
- High Impact Low Cost Charitable Estate Planning Options | By: Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq.
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Family Foundations | By: Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq.