Understanding the estate planning process can be a formidable process for even the best attorney. Estate and Elder law are among the fastest growing practice areas offering both young and established attorneys opportunities for rapid growth in their practices. As current clients continue to grow older, will you position yourself to offer legal services required not only by the elderly today, but by up and coming professionals looking to establish a long-term relationship with an estate attorney?
Articles and Publications
- “Opening the door to de facto parenthood” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- “Kanye West, marital agreements and social media” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- “Legal planning for posthumous parenthood” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Attorney Jeffrey Katz Speaks with WTTG Regarding the Increase in Millennials Creating Wills
- Attorney Jeffrey Katz Interviewed in The Daily Record Article, “COVID-19 spurs interest in financial, retirement and estate planning”
- “How dementia can complicate divorce cases in Maryland” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.