Understanding the estate planning process can be a formidable process for even the best attorney. Estate and Elder law are among the fastest growing practice areas offering both young and established attorneys opportunities for rapid growth in their practices. As current clients continue to grow older, will you position yourself to offer legal services required not only by the elderly today, but by up and coming professionals looking to establish a long-term relationship with an estate attorney?
Articles and Publications
- Caveat Filings in Maryland: An Overview
- “The importance of determining a child’s home state” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Shipwrecked: Navigating the Turbulent Tides from Medicare to Medicaid
- Married with Long-Term Care Needs? How to Win Medicaid Approval as a Team
- The Maryland Medicaid Long-Term Care Program and How to Apply for Benefits
- A Comprehensive Guide for U.S. Citizens Inheriting Assets from Abroad