Understanding the estate planning process can be a formidable process for even the best attorney. Estate and Elder law are among the fastest growing practice areas offering both young and established attorneys opportunities for rapid growth in their practices. As current clients continue to grow older, will you position yourself to offer legal services required not only by the elderly today, but by up and coming professionals looking to establish a long-term relationship with an estate attorney?
Articles and Publications
- What to Do When Clients Want to Postpone/Cancel or Get a Refund Due to the Pandemic | By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. and Jared Stape
- What Maryland’s New Parenting Plan Means for You and Your Children | By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq., with Claire Kretschmer, Law Clerk
- I have a Judgment; Now How do I Enforce and Collect? By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- “To Increase Diversity, Cultivate Mentorships” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. and Isabella C. Demougeot, Esq.
- “HIPAA & The Workplace” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. & Isabella C. Demougeot, Esq., With Maria Stratienko
- Elizabeth J. McInturff: Important Implications of Md.’s Augmented Estate Law