Understanding the estate planning process can be a formidable process for even the best attorney. Estate and Elder law are among the fastest growing practice areas offering both young and established attorneys opportunities for rapid growth in their practices. As current clients continue to grow older, will you position yourself to offer legal services required not only by the elderly today, but by up and coming professionals looking to establish a long-term relationship with an estate attorney?
Articles and Publications
- Business Maintenance Requirements in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia
- Understanding the IRS’s New Approach to Gifts Made to Irrevocable Trusts | JDKatz, P.C. | Estate Planning Attorneys in Maryland
- Designating IRA Beneficiaries & Using Trusts as Beneficiaries of IRA’s | JDKatz, P.C. | Maryland & Washington D.C. Estate Planning Attorneys
- Estate Planning Practice 101 | JDKatz, P.C. | Montgomery County Estate Planning Attorneys
- Understanding the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act (TCJA) of 2017 | JDKatz, P.C. | Bethesda, MD Tax Attorneys
- The Stretch IRA Trust –from Conundrum to Opportunity