Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. recent installment with The Daily Record covers court processes involving admitting bank statements into evidence without a Custodian of Record Certificate. While you may think you and your client are out of luck, read the article to learn more. Simply click the picture below.
Articles and Publications
- Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq. Interviewed on The Confident Retirement Podcast About the Core Focus of Estate Planning Tools
- “A primer on pet trusts” By: Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq. & Jared B. Stape, Esq.
- Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq. Interviewed By FOX 4 WDAF About the Importance of Drafting a Will
- Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq. Interviewed By WBAL-TV Regarding Fate of Graceland Estate Amid Contested Will
- “FTC noncompete rule a long time coming” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- “Bad spending habits? Or is it dissipation?” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.