Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. recently wrote an article that was featured in The Daily Record regarding how parental vaccination status may affect child custody in Maryland. To read the full article, simply click here.
Articles and Publications
- Partner, Elizabeth J. McInturff, to Receive One of the 2021 Daily Record Leading Women Awards
- Should parental vaccination status matter in a custody determination? By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Senior Litigation Associate at JD Katz, Isabella Demougeot, Interviewed on WBAL-TV
- Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.’s Column Featured in The Daily Record
- Montgomery County Business Alert!
- Why Did Amazon Drop its Arbitration Clause? – When Arbitration is Not Cost-Effective | By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq., with Jared Stape, Law Clerk