Recently, attorneys Elizabeth J. McInturf & Isabella C. Demougeot of JDKatz, P.C, had their article, “To Increase Diversity, Cultivate Mentorships” featured in The Maryland Bar Journal. Simply click here to read the article in full.
Articles and Publications
- Partner, Elizabeth J. McInturff, to Receive One of the 2021 Daily Record Leading Women Awards
- Should parental vaccination status matter in a custody determination? By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Senior Litigation Associate at JD Katz, Isabella Demougeot, Interviewed on WBAL-TV
- Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.’s Column Featured in The Daily Record
- Montgomery County Business Alert!
- Why Did Amazon Drop its Arbitration Clause? – When Arbitration is Not Cost-Effective | By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq., with Jared Stape, Law Clerk