Recently, attorneys Elizabeth J. McInturf & Isabella C. Demougeot of JDKatz, P.C, had their article, “To Increase Diversity, Cultivate Mentorships” featured in The Maryland Bar Journal. Simply click here to read the article in full.
Articles and Publications
- “To Increase Diversity, Cultivate Mentorships” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. and Isabella C. Demougeot, Esq.
- “HIPAA & The Workplace” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. & Isabella C. Demougeot, Esq., With Maria Stratienko
- Elizabeth J. McInturff: Important Implications of Md.’s Augmented Estate Law
- Governments Respond to COVID-Prompted Budget Shortfalls
- Remote Execution | Present & Future of Estate Planning
- Reopening, Face Masks, and Business Responsibilities Under the Americans with Disabilities Act