This practical program is designed to provide you with actionable insights on over three hundred pages of new IRS policies and procedures from both Treasury Regulations and PLR’s, related to contributions made to Irrevocable Trusts. In 2016, the Service issued substantial new guidelines which modified and clarified long-standing code provisions relating to tax treatment of such contributions. You’ll hear from Jeffrey D. Katz, JD, LLM, as to what impact these changes have had on his practice. You’ll also gain insight on how understanding these changes can better monetize your estate planning practice and impact the bottom line for your practice.
Articles and Publications
- Governments Respond to COVID-Prompted Budget Shortfalls
- Remote Execution | Present & Future of Estate Planning
- Reopening, Face Masks, and Business Responsibilities Under the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Determining Child Support for Adult Children
- When Can I Move to Modify Custody?
- Do I classify my employees as salary or hourly and what does that mean for my business?