This practical program is designed to provide you with actionable insights on over three hundred pages of new IRS policies and procedures from both Treasury Regulations and PLR’s, related to contributions made to Irrevocable Trusts. In 2016, the Service issued substantial new guidelines which modified and clarified long-standing code provisions relating to tax treatment of such contributions. You’ll hear from Jeffrey D. Katz, JD, LLM, as to what impact these changes have had on his practice. You’ll also gain insight on how understanding these changes can better monetize your estate planning practice and impact the bottom line for your practice.
Articles and Publications
- What to Do When Clients Want to Postpone/Cancel or Get a Refund Due to the Pandemic | By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. and Jared Stape
- What Maryland’s New Parenting Plan Means for You and Your Children | By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq., with Claire Kretschmer, Law Clerk
- I have a Judgment; Now How do I Enforce and Collect? By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- “To Increase Diversity, Cultivate Mentorships” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. and Isabella C. Demougeot, Esq.
- “HIPAA & The Workplace” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. & Isabella C. Demougeot, Esq., With Maria Stratienko
- Elizabeth J. McInturff: Important Implications of Md.’s Augmented Estate Law