This practical program is designed to provide you with actionable insights on over three hundred pages of new IRS policies and procedures from both Treasury Regulations and PLR’s, related to contributions made to Irrevocable Trusts. In 2016, the Service issued substantial new guidelines which modified and clarified long-standing code provisions relating to tax treatment of such contributions. You’ll hear from Jeffrey D. Katz, JD, LLM, as to what impact these changes have had on his practice. You’ll also gain insight on how understanding these changes can better monetize your estate planning practice and impact the bottom line for your practice.
Articles and Publications
- SBA-8A Updates for Program Eligibility
- “Proposed retirement changes and spousal protection” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Recent Changes to Power of Attorney Laws in Maryland
- Powers of Attorney in Maryland: A Legal Tool for Healthcare and Financial Decisions
- What are the elements of an estate plan most commonly sought by Montgomery County, Maryland Residents?
- How to Find the Best Estate Planning Attorney Near You