This practical program is designed to provide you with actionable insights on over three hundred pages of new IRS policies and procedures from both Treasury Regulations and PLR’s, related to contributions made to Irrevocable Trusts. In 2016, the Service issued substantial new guidelines which modified and clarified long-standing code provisions relating to tax treatment of such contributions. You’ll hear from Jeffrey D. Katz, JD, LLM, as to what impact these changes have had on his practice. You’ll also gain insight on how understanding these changes can better monetize your estate planning practice and impact the bottom line for your practice.
Articles and Publications
- Understanding the IRS’s New Approach to Gifts Made to Irrevocable Trusts | JDKatz, P.C. | Estate Planning Attorneys in Maryland
- Designating IRA Beneficiaries & Using Trusts as Beneficiaries of IRA’s | JDKatz, P.C. | Maryland & Washington D.C. Estate Planning Attorneys
- Estate Planning Practice 101 | JDKatz, P.C. | Montgomery County Estate Planning Attorneys
- Understanding the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act (TCJA) of 2017 | JDKatz, P.C. | Bethesda, MD Tax Attorneys
- The Stretch IRA Trust –from Conundrum to Opportunity
- Captive Insurance & Organizational Risk Management: Issues & Solutions—the tip of the iceberg