This practical program is designed to provide you with actionable insights on over three hundred pages of new IRS policies and procedures from both Treasury Regulations and PLR’s, related to contributions made to Irrevocable Trusts. In 2016, the Service issued substantial new guidelines which modified and clarified long-standing code provisions relating to tax treatment of such contributions. You’ll hear from Jeffrey D. Katz, JD, LLM, as to what impact these changes have had on his practice. You’ll also gain insight on how understanding these changes can better monetize your estate planning practice and impact the bottom line for your practice.
Articles and Publications
- “Opening the door to de facto parenthood” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- “Kanye West, marital agreements and social media” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- “Legal planning for posthumous parenthood” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Attorney Jeffrey Katz Speaks with WTTG Regarding the Increase in Millennials Creating Wills
- Attorney Jeffrey Katz Interviewed in The Daily Record Article, “COVID-19 spurs interest in financial, retirement and estate planning”
- “How dementia can complicate divorce cases in Maryland” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.