This practical program is designed to provide you with actionable insights on over three hundred pages of new IRS policies and procedures from both Treasury Regulations and PLR’s, related to contributions made to Irrevocable Trusts. In 2016, the Service issued substantial new guidelines which modified and clarified long-standing code provisions relating to tax treatment of such contributions. You’ll hear from Jeffrey D. Katz, JD, LLM, as to what impact these changes have had on his practice. You’ll also gain insight on how understanding these changes can better monetize your estate planning practice and impact the bottom line for your practice.
Articles and Publications
- Getting Paid For Your Labor: A Contractor’s Guide to Best Establish Mechanics’ Lien in Maryland
- If You Can’t Cheat Death, Save on Taxes: Charitable Remainder Unitrusts
- Attorney McInturff Writes Article Regarding COVID-19 for The Daily Record
- Isabella Demougeot, Esq. Joins JDKatz, P.C.
- Business Maintenance Requirements in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia
- Understanding the IRS’s New Approach to Gifts Made to Irrevocable Trusts | JDKatz, P.C. | Estate Planning Attorneys in Maryland