Washington Business Journal – Shiver me timbers. The continual rises in health care costs are high enough to set a pirate’s ship to sea. Ways to deal with those costs are the subject of an ongoing debate. While many people wait to see how everything shakes out, the government already subsidizes some lucky taxpayers’ medical costs.
Articles and Publications
- Caveat Filings in Maryland: An Overview
- “The importance of determining a child’s home state” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- Shipwrecked: Navigating the Turbulent Tides from Medicare to Medicaid
- Married with Long-Term Care Needs? How to Win Medicaid Approval as a Team
- The Maryland Medicaid Long-Term Care Program and How to Apply for Benefits
- A Comprehensive Guide for U.S. Citizens Inheriting Assets from Abroad