Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. of JDKatz, P.C. recently had an article published in The Daily Record. In the article, she talks about “specific issue evaluations,” which are essentially investigations sometimes launched when facing custody-related decisions. The purpose of these investigations is to ensure the best interests of the child are met. To read more about these evaluations, simply click the picture below.
Articles and Publications
- A Simplified Walkthrough of the Maryland Probate Process
- Navigating the Necessary Evil of Guardianships in Maryland
- Legal Oversights: 5 Common Business Blunders
- Deciphering Medicaid Long Term Care in a Nursing Home Crisis
- Challenging a Will: A Guide to Understanding Undue Influence and Elder Abuse
- Qualifying for Medicaid: How to Plan Your Parents’ Financial Spend Down