Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq. of JDKatz, P.C. recently had an article published in The Daily Record. In the article, she talks about “specific issue evaluations,” which are essentially investigations sometimes launched when facing custody-related decisions. The purpose of these investigations is to ensure the best interests of the child are met. To read more about these evaluations, simply click the picture below.
Articles and Publications
- Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq. Interviewed on The Confident Retirement Podcast About the Core Focus of Estate Planning Tools
- “A primer on pet trusts” By: Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq. & Jared B. Stape, Esq.
- Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq. Interviewed By FOX 4 WDAF About the Importance of Drafting a Will
- Jeffrey D. Katz, Esq. Interviewed By WBAL-TV Regarding Fate of Graceland Estate Amid Contested Will
- “FTC noncompete rule a long time coming” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.
- “Bad spending habits? Or is it dissipation?” By: Elizabeth J. McInturff, Esq.